Thursday, July 29, 2010

When Mom Is Busy.....Let's Ruin The Garden!

I am in Minnesota this week working on a few things, and one of them is cleaning the screened in porch on the back of the house. It was filthy, and it really is one of the prettier parts of our home, so I love it when it's nice and clean. Anyway, Brutus's tie is out back, and I figured it would be perfect. He could play out there while I worked. Well, I got a little involved in what I was doing, and he went a little crazy. The pictures tell their own story. The first one is my Cinderella shot. Every girl has to have that moment. I think my Prince Charming will be home shortly to order pizza and cheese bread to eat in bed while we watch TV. Sounds awesome!! I am very sure that I'm way too tired to cook!!
I am quite surprised that Brutus didn't choke himself to death today. Brother!!
I know there's a chippy there, I just know it!
Ruh Roh!!
Oh, Dad is going to be very unhappy about this. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment