Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring.....and The Fever Is High

This post is going to start with a great big BUMMER. It's spring, the weather is finally starting to warm up, and I am flat on my back with an inner ear infection. I don't know how many of you out there have ever dealt with one of these, but it has given me a whole new sympathy for what my kids went through as babies. Ugh. So not fun. If I stand up, the room spins. I am perpetually drunk without the fun of it!!

So Brutus, who has spring fever big time, is bummin too. The biggest excitement of his day is waiting for the mail man to come down the circle so he can stand on my bed and bark at the mail truck through the window. It's pretty funny. He sounds like some kind of vicious attack dog. If Brutus and I happen to be out walking and the mail man is driving by and sees us, he'll stop and give Brutus a dog treat. Brutus has no problem with him then, but he knows the sound of the mail truck before it even turns the corner on to our street!! The UPS guy doesn't fair much better.

The other bright spot in Brutus's day is when Dad gets home. Dad isn't dizzy, and can run and play and is wonderful. I'm guessing that Brutus wishes Don could just stay home from work full time right about now!!


Yesterday Brutus was sunning himself out in the driveway, and I was able to get a great face shot of him. He is still very afraid of my camera, so most shots I take of him are of his bum. It's cute, but doesn't make for the best pictures to put online. So here is my boy, in all of his warm sunny glory. Happy Spring my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment