Thursday, January 28, 2010

Progress


Last night Princess and Brutus were on the bed together. Princess's normal sleeping spot is between Don's pillow and my pillow, and she hadn't been there for two weeks and I think that she had had it! So, she finally got brave and reclaimed her spot. Brutus was absolutely beside himself. At first he just stood by the bed and kind of fussed. Then he found things to chew on that he knew he shouldn't. Like a toddler, he was trying to get bad attention, which would be better than none!! Finally, he gave up and joined us on the bed. Princess crawled on my chest, and I thought he was going to have a meltdown again, but he lived, and they both sat together for a good hour. I had to take a picture so Ashley can see that her Princess girl is doing OK. Cohabitation with the cats and dog might work out after all. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment