Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One Home Alone With Mom and Things are Going Great

So Brutus and I are having a great day. I swear, all I did was go downstairs to throw in a load of laundry, and I came upstairs to this. Thankfully it was just a junky throw pillow, but none the less, he emptied it in two seconds! I was so shocked that I wasn't even sure what to do. Once I took his picture and quit laughing, I gave him a stern "NO", and let him sit in his crate while I cleaned it up. He had never been in his crate before, and I could tell it was a place he didn't want to go. I had to nudge him a bit, and he put his head down and pouted the whole time I was upstairs cleaning up pillow stuffing. Could have used some advice on this one!! I have this beautiful new boy who was so close to losing his life, and was tossed from place to place in the process of saving it, and now he doesn't want to be alone for a minute. Good thing it's only technically day three.

No comments:

Post a Comment