Monday, September 20, 2010

No Whining Involved :}

I finally got my butt out of bed today, and quit feeling sorry for myself for being so tired. To be honest, it was primarily because Brutus was tearing through the house throwing his toys all over, and it was either get up and get rid of some of his energy, or lose some of my belongings! Don has this game that he plays with Brutus with two Kong's. You throw one, and while he's running back to you with that one, you throw the other one. He found that he needed to do this, because Brutus isn't very good about parting with his toys, when and if he decides to bring them back, and if he has another one flying through the air, he just keeps going. You can tell that the Kong's have had a lot of "love"!
So this worked about three times, and then Brutus changed the rules. He kept the toy in his mouth that he was running back with, and picked up the other one that I had thrown, thus having both of them. He'd run to the end of the driveway and drop one so I would have to go to the end of the driveway and get it. He is such a little stinker. Again, who is training who here??
I took the picture above when he decided he was tired out. If I tried to go toward either one of the Kong's, he would head right for it. I gave up, and headed for the house. He decided it was a great idea, and is now napping. He's probably getting all rested up for his late night game of "let's ring the bells to pretend to go outside to try to get treats out of Mom"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment