Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Those Ears Are Incredible

If you have followed this blog, you know that Brutus hates hates hates having his picture taken. All he has to do is see my camera and he'll go running, so in order to get his picture I have to be very tricky.

Earlier this afternoon, Brutus was sunning himself on the front step (or waiting for Dad to get home and take him for a nice big walk) and I decided to grab my camera and snap a picture of him through a CLOSED window. Here's the terrible photo.


The reason you're only getting one terrible photo of him resting in the sun is because he heard me through the window, popped his head up and knocked on the door to come in. I'm sure that he figured some picture taking stalker was after him outside. I seriously can't believe that he heard me through the closed window. Unbelievable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment