Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ta Da! It's Brutus's Halloween Costume....T-hee!

OK, I thought this was to die for funny, but all Don could say was "oh Buddy, what did mom do to you?". I actually had a hard time holding still while I was taking these pictures because I was laughing so hard, and yes, a few treats and one naughty miniature chocolate treat were given in the filming of this modeling job, but I promise that no harm came to this lovely creature. Not even a good case of gas. That was caused from the chicken scraps that I cooked up for him yesterday. It was so bad that I had to get my little fan out to clear the room. Note to self, no more fatty protein for the dog!!

Anyway, here is Brutus modeling his Halloween costume. Enjoy, and I hope you get a good laugh out of it. I know that I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment