Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whoops!

I needed to order Brutus some more food today from Flint River Ranch. It's a really good quality dog food that is baked, has no preservatives, and nothing icky sprayed on it. If you handle it, it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. The best part, no farting!! Their prices include the cost of shipping, so it comes out pretty good.

Anyway, I went to click on my link on the blog page to order the food, and the link failed. I did a little investigating and realized that all of the links had an extra http://. Oops!! They're all fixed now, so you should be able to just click directly on the line and go to the websites.

All of the companies have given me permission, duh, to put their links on my page, and I really do highly recommend any products I put over there, as does the Brutus boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment