Thursday, January 21, 2010

Awesome Collar and Tags at a Great Price



When we were trying to adopt Jackson, his foster mom Sandra had told me about a web site called Boomerang Tags. She said that if we ever needed a collar or tags to order them from here because not only do they last forever, but they are reasonably priced. So, as soon as Brutus was part of our family, I went to http://www.boomerangtags.com/ and placed my order. He now has a gorgeous blue collar, and I had two flat metal tags made that are right on the collar itself. They don't dangle, so there isn't any chance of them getting caught on something and coming off. One has our address in the cities on it with my phone number, and the other one has our lake address with the same phone number. Hopefully we'll never need to use them, but it sure is nice to know they are there. The even better part was that they arrived about four days after I ordered them. I also highly recommend this company. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment