Friday, March 5, 2010

We Have A Third Cat?


Well, it's pretty apparent in this house that Brutus went to the lake with Dad for the weekend. It took about two hours of peace and quiet in the house, but one by one all of the girls came out. I have posted pictures on the blog before that have included our oldest girl Princess, and our youngest girl Sophie, but our middle girl Bernice has been hiding in the furnace room every day since Brutus moved in. The only time she comes out and roams the house is at night after Brutus goes to bed. Thankfully, Brutus loves to sleep, goes to bed early, and is a very heavy sleeper, so the cats can pretty much tool around the house at night without him wanting to join in the fun. I just miss them. They have always been my girls, and as much as I am in love with Brutus, I had no intention of replacing the love I have for the cats.

So, let me introduce you to Bernice. She is on my lap in this picture, so it's a little closer than I would have liked, but she was very snugly, and there was absolutely no way that I was going to move her. I hadn't gotten to snuggle with her in almost seven weeks. I was going to enjoy every single minute!

I will be very anxious to hear how Don's "boy" weekend goes. I am laughing a little just thinking about it. I'm not sure that Don realizes what a toddler he is, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment